Política de Cookies
I.E.S.T. VIAJES S.A. informs users, through this notice, that cookies may be used when the user navigates through the different screens and pages of the site.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a very small text file that a Web server can store on a computer’s browser to store some type of information about the user. The cookie uniquely identifies the computer, and can only be read by the Web site that sent it to the computer.
A cookie is not an executable file or a program and therefore cannot spread or contain a virus or other malicious software, nor can it be longer than 4,000 characters.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
The purpose of using cookies is to remember the user’s preferences (language, country, login, characteristics of your browser, information on the use of our Web, etc.).
By remembering your preferences we will not have to, for example, ask you for your country every time you visit our site. We will know the operating system and browser characteristics of the device you are using so we can provide you with a better browsing experience.
Cookies can help our Web site distinguish the user’s browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site, customize home pages, identify which parts of a site have been visited or keep track of selections in a “”shopping cart”” among others.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be classified according to the entity that manages them, the time they remain active or according to their purpose. In some occasions we will be able to verify that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Depending on their ownership
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by I.E.S.T. VIAJES S.A.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on their life time
- Session Cookies: These are those that collect data while the user is browsing the website.
- Persistent Cookies: They are those in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose
- Technical Cookies: These are those that are used internally and are necessary for the operation of the web.
- Analytical Cookies: These are those that allow the collection of statistical information on user activity. This information is collected anonymously and allows us to optimize navigation on our website in order to ensure better service to the user.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
PURPOSES OF COOKIES
The user can configure his browser to accept or not the cookies he receives or so that the browser notifies him when a server wants to save a cookie or delete them from his computer. In case of accepting third party cookies and you wish to withdraw your consent on them, the user can find the instructions in the security settings in your Web browser.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. If you wish to prevent Google Analytics from collecting security statistics visit the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, under the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
- If you use Firefox, under the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies.
- If you use Google Chrome, under the menu option Settings > Privacy.
If you use Safari, under the menu option Preferences > Security.
- If you use Opera, under Settings > Settings > Delete personal information.
- If you use a native browser of your mobile terminal, Settings > Clear data or Privacy and Security*.
*It may differ depending on the operating system version model.
You can use the “”Help”” section on the toolbar of most browsers to change the settings on your computer, however, some features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access if you refuse all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “”private mode””:
– Internet Explorer 8 and higher: InPrivate.
– FireFox 3.5 and higher: Private Browsing
– Google Chrome 10 and higher: Incognito
– Safari 2 and above: Private Browsing
– Opera 10.5 and above: Private Browsing
– Browser: Incognito Tab
Please read your browser’s help section carefully to learn more about how to activate “”private mode””. You will still be able to visit our website even if your browser is in “”private mode””, however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following:
Your online choices: youronlinechoices.com/en/
I.E.S.T. VIAJES S.A. thanks you for activating the acceptance of cookies, this helps us to obtain more accurate data that allow us to improve the content and design of our website to suit your preferences.
PURPOSES OF COOKIES