1. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.iest.es, which is made available to you by IEST VIAJES S. A., with VAT number A28949329 and registered office at PASEO DE ALCOBENDAS, 10 -CENTRO COMERCIAL EL BULEVAR- 28109-LA MORALEJA (ALCOBENDAS) MADRID SPAIN, telephone +34 916 50 33 11.
This company is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid under number M71253.
Browsing the website of IEST Viajes confers the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice. The user shall be liable to IEST VIAJES or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge; however, IEST VIAJES conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to IEST VIAJES and shall be solely responsible for inaccurate or false statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of IEST VIAJES and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of IEST VIAJES, or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which IEST VIAJES provides its services.
- Attempting to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of IEST VIAJES or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of IEST VIAJES or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations, or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to their respective owners, and none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website may be understood to be transferred to the user.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between IEST VIAJES and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by IEST VIAJES of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorization from IEST VIAJES. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false or inaccurate statements or indications about IEST VIAJES, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
IEST VIAJES is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
IEST VIAJES excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, IEST VIAJES is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate the rights of intellectual and industrial property, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, IEST VIAJES disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website.
4. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity of the web pages included or accessible through the website www.iest.es, you must notify us duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infringements and declaring expressly and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigious matters concerning the IEST VIAJES website, Spanish legislation shall apply, and the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of IEST VIAJES or its hierarchical superiors shall have jurisdiction.
All notifications and communications between users shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by postal mail or telephone communication.
Users must contact IEST VIAJES by:
- Sending by mail to the address Paseo de Alcobendas 10. Centro Comercial “El Bulevar”.La Moraleja. Alcobendas. Madrid CP: 28109.
- Communication by means of a telephone call to the telephone number +34 916 50 33 11.