IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF ORGANIC LAW 15/1999, OF DECEMBER 13, 1999, ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (HEREINAFTER LOPD), WE INFORM THE USERS OF THIS WEBSITE AS FOLLOWS:
- Despite the fact that most of the data collected and processed through this website correspond to legal entities, the regulations on the protection of personal data may affect those Users who are either individuals or individual entrepreneurs, since in the case of the latter the data collected may refer to their private sphere. Therefore, it is necessary to clarify that the monitoring of personal data protection regulations will be carried out with those data that meet the requirements to be considered as such, according to the LOPD.
- The personal data provided by the Users will be included in a file owned by and under the responsibility of IEST Viajes.
- The collection of personal data and its processing have the exclusive purpose of providing any information requested by the holder, that which IEST Travel considers that he/she should know, by virtue of the request made by the holder, and/or any promotional, legal or commercial information on activities or services offered by IEST Viajes.
- IEST Viajes will not use the data collected for purposes other than those set out in the preceding paragraph. Being necessary the express consent of the owners of the data to carry out a possible transfer of the same by IEST Viajes.
- Users may exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data. The exercise of these rights may be requested by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail to the address Paseo de Alcobendas 10. Centro Comercial “El Bulevar”, La Moraleja. Alcobendas. Madrid CP: 28109.
The cancellation of those data that are mandatory for the provision of the requested search service will mean the impossibility of fulfilling such search.
- IEST Viajes undertakes to adopt the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of personal data.